Monday, May 23, 2011

Here is the thing...

So here is the thing, I have come to decide one of my life quotes, and trust me I have many, is that to enjoy life one must live it by taking chances whithout looking back and regretting the past. Because the truth is, yesterday is gone and it's never comming back and you don't know how many tomorrows you are going to get. So why waste the time on focusing your mind in the past? It's not worth the pain. I understand about heartbreak, family issues, or rough patches, and it might be hard to let go. But have you ever heard the saying "Forgive and forget"? So you don't nessasarily have to forget things because you learn from different trials but don't let them hang onto you. It's baggage you don't need. Life is about living in the moment and the moment isn't yesterday...

2 comments: