Thursday, June 30, 2011

I just can't believe you are gone...







You were such a great person...you weren't afraid to be you...You have such a great personality and was always happy. I wish there were things I could of told you before you left... You are such an amazing person and I loved you so much... I am going to miss you...you were a great friend to me and so many other people...and i know you're in a better place...and ill never forget you

Kasey Hiatt:
You were...
smart, funny, energetic, sporty, amazing, cute, and a great friend. You had a heart like none other. You dealt with so much crap and you never let it get you down. You are so tough and so strong.

I remember...


I remember playing volleyball with you... You always played tough. You never let a challenge pass you by. You always had confidence in the team and me.

I remember my birthday party. You had the biggest smile on your face and you were always laughing. The light in your eyes would just fill up the room.

I remember hanging out on Halloween with you and your little brother. You would never pass up free candy and instead of saying it was lame to trick or treat...you just had fun with it.

I remember passing you in the hall and you always said hi to me and left me with a smile on my face.

I will always remember you as a great girl and the strongest spirit...you were truly amazing.

I will never forget you...

1 comment: