Monday, May 9, 2016

Hello Blogging World

Well Hello!

As Most of you know I have not been on here for a long time. I began this blog when I was in Junior high. I started to continue blogging in high school, but got very distracted with trying to graduate that I failed at my attempt. I had a few loyal followers and I apologize for my absence and my not being able to follow through with my posts. For me to promise to write every week, I realize, is a hallow promise, but I will try my best.

If you were to go back through my post, through out the years, you would be able to see a teenager go through heart break, depression, happiness, and a broken home. In my adolencent life I watched my family fall apart, lost a friend suddenly, was cheated on, used, stressed, over worked and an outsider in my own home. To say the least, I got a glimpse on just how hard life can knock you down. It has been a long journey to get to where I am now. As well, I know that this journey and the mountains I will have to climb are far from over.

I am now in my 20s trying to find my place in this world, live on my own, and hopefully in the next few years start my own family. The point of this blog is not to get attention or to give myself some type of validation, but to find the words to express myself and what I learn in life, so that maybe one of you might understand that you are not alone. Life was never meant to be easy. Good luck, money and riches are not usually handed to you on a silver platter. There are days that we feel alone, forgotten, or hated by the world. Sometimes we just need to know someone else knows what we are going through.

If this blog helps even one person, then it has succeeded. If it is only a journal of thoughts for myself, that is fine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment